上海时时乐走势图:Teach and Advocate Overview
- How to Make Your Presentations Accessible to All
- Helps you make presentations, talks, meetings, and training accessible to all of your potential audience, including people with disabilities and others.
- Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training
- Provides materials for speakers, lecturers, educators and other presenters to help their participants understand more about web accessibility. The materials provide a range of information from introductory slides for those new to accessibility, to statistics and demos for experienced trainers.
- Before and After Demonstration (BAD)
- Shows an inaccessible website and a retrofitted version of the same website. Includes annotations that highlight key accessibility barriers and repairs, and evaluation reports for WCAG 2.0.
- Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites
- Encourages telling organizations about accessibility barriers on their website. Provides guidance on identifying key contacts, describing the problem, and following up as needed. Includes tips and sample e-mails.
- The Business Case for Digital Accessibility
- Examines the rationale for organizations to address accessibility. Includes tangible and intangible benefits, and the risks of not addressing accessibility adequately. Explores how accessibility can drive innovation, enhance your brand, extend market reach, and minimize legal risk.