上海时时乐开:Teach and Advocate Overview
- How to Make Your Presentations Accessible to All
- Helps you make presentations, talks, meetings, and training accessible to all of your potential audience, including people with disabilities and others.
- Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training
- Provides materials for speakers, lecturers, educators and other presenters to help their participants understand more about web accessibility. The materials provide a range of information from introductory slides for those new to accessibility, to statistics and demos for experienced trainers.
- Before and After Demonstration (BAD)
- Shows an inaccessible website and a retrofitted version of the same website. Includes annotations that highlight key accessibility barriers and repairs, and evaluation reports for WCAG 2.0.
- Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites
- Encourages telling organizations about accessibility barriers on their website. Provides guidance on identifying key contacts, describing the problem, and following up as needed. Includes tips and sample e-mails.
- Business Case for Web Accessibility
- (This resource is being revised in 2018.)