上海时时乐缩水工具:Instructions for the "Benefits of WCAG 2" Presentation
上海时时乐上 www.tf5x.com.cn The Benefits of WCAG 2 presentation is available in 3 formats:
- Presentation format (updated 12 August 2010) - compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Open Office Impress, and some other presentation software.
- Web format (HTML/CSS) (updated 12 August 2010) - a single file with notes, compatible with HTML Slidy and S5 slide formats.
- Online slide show (updated 12 August 2010) - as an online HTML Slidy slide show. Press "a" to see the Notes, and see other Slide Show Help.
Other presentations are available from WAI Presentations.
Benefits of WCAG 2 presentation shows why you should use WCAG 2.0. It has 35 slides describing the following benefits:
- Cooperatively developed international standard
- Applies to more advanced Web technologies - current, future, non-W3C
- Clearer criteria, more precisely testable
- Adaptable, flexible for different situations, and for developing technologies and techniques
- Extensive supporting materials, practical implementation guidance
The slides themselves have limited text so that participants do not have to read much during a presentation. The Notes section contains important information.
Make sure you read the notes for each slide. The first one starts with:
[NOTES SECTION: This is where the important information is for each slide.].
To view the Notes:
- In Open Office Impress: From the View menu, select Notes Page.
- In Microsoft PowerPoint: From the View menu, select Normal.
- In some screen readers: Ctrl+Shift+N.
- When using the HTML Slidey online slide show: a (the "a" key on your keyboard)
- Most software allows you to change the font size or zoom settings for the notes area.
See important information in How to Make Presentations Accessible to All and the Advice for Presenters section of the WAI Presentations page.
See the Permission and Reference section of the WAI Presentations page. The reference for this presentation is:
Benefits of WCAG 2. Shawn Lawton Henry, ed. Copyright ? 2010 上海时时乐上? (MIT, ERCIM, Keio). Status: Updated 12 August 2010. www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_benefits/Overview
Credits for the images and information on permission to use the images are included in the Notes section where the image first appears.
Benefits of WCAG 2 was developed by the WAI Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG), edited by Shawn Lawton Henry. Ian Pouncey, Sharron Rush, Wayne Dick, and Justin Thorp worked on the HTML/CSS version.
Comments are welcome to: [email protected].