上海时时乐历史开奖记录:WAI Press Releases and Document Release Notices
上海时时乐上 www.tf5x.com.cn Since 2004, press releases, calls for review, and other document release notices are listed in the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Highlights page.
This pages lists press releases, calls for review, and other WAI document release notices prior to 2004. See also:
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Highlights page for notices since 2004
- WAI Contacts for Press Inquiries, W3C Contacts
- Complete lists of W3C press releases and W3C technical reports
- 29 April 2003, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Working Draft
- 14 March 2003, Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0 Working Draft
- 21 February 2003, Brewer receives Hadden Award
- 17 December 2002: Press Release announcing User Agent Accessibility Guidelines [UAAG] 1.0 as a W3C Recommendation. Associated Testimonials, FAQ. Implementation support includes Techniques for UAAG 1.0, Implementation Reports, Test Suites, Conformance Evaluation Forms.
- 6 December 2002: First public Working Draft of Evaluation and Report Language [EARL] 1.0, an RDF schema for test results
- 29 October 2002: Updated Techniques for Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 available
- 3 October 2002: Updated Working Draft of XML Accessibility Guidelines available
- User Agent Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 advance to Candidate Recommendation, September 13, 2001
- Call for review for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Working Draft
- User Agent Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 Working Draft, incorporating issues raised during second last call.
- Techniques for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines updated (6 Nov. 2000)
- Accessibility Features of SVG becomes W3C Note, August 7, 2000.
- User Agent Accessibility Guidelines becomes W3C Proposed Recommendation, March 10, 2000.
- Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 becomes W3C Recommendation, February 3, 2000. ATAG 1.0 Press Release, Testimonials, and Fact Sheet.
- Accessibility Features of SMIL becomes W3C Note, September 20, 1999.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 becomes W3C Recommendation, May 5, 1999. WCAG 1.0 Press Release, Testimony, Fact Sheet.
- Accessibility Features of CSS becomes W3C Note, June 16, 1999.
- W3C Issues Guidelines to Extend Benefits of the Web to a Broader Community, February 3, 1998.
- Audio Webcast of Event with HRH The Duke of York profiling the Web Accessibility Initiative, July, 1998.
- W3C Issues First Public Draft of Browser Accessibility Guidelines, June 18, 1998.
- World Wide Web Consortium Launches International Program Office for Web Accessibility Initiative, October 27, 1997.
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Launches International Web Accessibility Initiative, April 7, 1997.
- WAI User Agent Guidelines, first public Working Draft announcement, June, 1998; updated releases July, 1998; November, 1998.